FOR THE BEST VIEWING EXPERIENCE IN MOODLE, PLEASE USE THE LATEST FIREFOX OR CHROME BROWSER.
Login Instructions for STUDENTS
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Most courses are not opened until the course start date. If you're unable to login, it may mean that your course is not yet available. Check back on the start date and if you continue to have problems, contact the VCC Helpdesk or your instructor (info below).
- Enter your Username - This is your VCC Student ID. For example: 000123456.
- Enter your Password - If this is your first time to Moodle, your password is initially set to be the same as your VCC network password (PIN), the student default is your birth date (MMDDYY).
- If you are a returning student and your have forgotten your PIN and still can't get access to your courses, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your instructor has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
If you are unable to access your course, after logging in to Moodle, you will need to contact your instructor for assistance.
Login Instructions for EMPLOYEES
- Enter your Username - This is the same as your myVCC username. For example: jsmith.
- Enter your Password - This is the same as your myVCC password.